PMR Products Ltd Privacy Notice
PMR Products Ltd takes privacy very seriously. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us as a customer, in order for PMR products ltd to deliver and manage our customer relationship.
How we use your personal information
- To administer and manage our relationship with you
- To process orders from you for goods and/or services
- To deal with any enquiries we receive from you
- For the purposes of maintaining ongoing service delivery
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules
- To provide you with details of our product ranges and services
- To notify you of changes to what we do
- To make checks of credit reference agencies for new customers
In connection with these purposes, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as credit reference agencies.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements
- To protect the rights, property of PMR Products Ltd, our staff, our customers, or others
- In response to a request from a government authority
- If we sell or buy any business assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business and/or providing you with goods and services; and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
- Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information
- Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances
- Object to/and restrict the processing of your personal information on certain grounds
- Object to the processing of personal information for direct marketing
- Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will retain your information whilst the relationship is ongoing, in order for the operating of the business and delivering of our goods and services.
How to contact us?
If you have any queries about how we use personal information, you can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to PMR Products Ltd, Evets House, Station Road, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP16 5PB